I took the firebird out for a little ride around the block a few times this weekend. I wanted to run it a little to see if I uncover any bugs, which I did. I discovered that the upper radiator hose neck has a hairline crack. So I need to take the radiator back off and take it down to the radiator shop again. I had it cleaned and tested during disassemble so it would be ready to install. Seems like another thing I wasted time on.
The little ride was nice and it was enjoyable to finally get to drive it after a year long restoration, even if I had to use a box for a seat. This was the first time I got to drive it since I purchased it a year ago.